Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: May you always have Love to Share, Health to Spare, and Friends that Care! - Anonymous
- (Added by: Nola)

Have you seen any of this?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Quilters with Questions or Tips -> Fabric, Notions and Sewing Hardware/SoftwareMessage format

ohiorose53
Posted 2012-03-06 11:54 AM (#67180)
Subject: Have you seen any of this?

Extreme Veteran

Several years ago I purchased some pre-quilted panels for Christmas stockings. My thought was to embellish them and use them on a door instead of a wreath. I even collected some smallish boxes to wrap with holiday paper as 'stuffers' peeking out of the top. I have finished the embellishments so now am looking for red quilted fabric for the backing. Each panel had a front and identical back. I bought two panels thinking I could make four stockings, keep one and give three as gifts. The panels are just the fabric and the skrim quilted together, no backing fabric. I am looking for 2 yards of Christmas red quilted fabric, no backing as I want to use my own fabric for the lining. If you come across some, I will gladly reimburse you for the fabric and the postage and the gas to drive the package to the post office. I really want to get these done. I have found the red with the backing fabric, but am hoping not to use it. Thought it might may it hang funny with the extra weight.

Thanks, 

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software