Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Mark Twain once said, "When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear."
- (Added by: bearietab)

missing fabraic
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Quilters with Questions or Tips -> Fabric, Notions and Sewing Hardware/SoftwareMessage format

dakotaRose
Posted 2011-07-05 9:04 AM (#61447)
Subject: missing fabraic

New user

I am missing fabric to complete a quilt. Thought I'd describe it to all of you and see if anyone knows of a source (I already asked Gerda for her help). The fabric is cotton, medium gold background with an all over design of dime-sized, or less, fuschia flowers with red stems. The name on the selvege is "Quilting Treasures by Cranston 2005." Thanks! Judy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Brn2sew
Posted 2011-07-05 2:10 PM (#61452 - in reply to #61447)
Subject: RE: missing fabraic

Expert

I haven't found it, Judy, but how much do you think you might need to finish your quilt?  Sandy
scrapatches
Posted 2011-07-06 2:37 PM (#61478 - in reply to #61447)
Subject: RE: missing fabraic

Expert

Hi, Judy

One of my favorite search sites for fabric on the internet is this one ...

http://search.myquiltshops.com/cgi-server/quiltshops/nph-myqssearch.cgi?stashaction=newsearch

I tried typing in the words "Quilting Treasures by Cranston 2005" and got nothing :( ... but when I typed just "Cranstan" or "Quilting Treasures" I got a lot of shops and started looking through the thumbnails of their fabrics.  Maybe you might find it.  Is there any other info or number on the selvage? Anything that narrows down the search is a help.

Also, if you could post a photo of the fabric, someone on the forum may actually have it in their stash.

Wish I could have been more help ... Pat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software