Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To be nobody but myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. -E.E. Cummings, poet (1894-1962)
- (Added by: bearietab)

Murder, she wrote!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Other Hobbies We Love -> How Does Your Garden Grow?Message format

sara
Posted 2009-01-28 6:39 PM (#20185)
Subject: Murder, she wrote!!

Elite Veteran

Okay I have this BLACK thumb, not it's not brown, it's black, if it's flora or fauna I can kill it in two notes or less! EXCEPT!!! These horrid elm trees, they grow and multiply and when you cut them back TWO grow in their place. They're ruining my foundation (which is old and precariously poured) and my plumbing.

Anyone know how to kill these? All I've found is "Dutch Elm Disease" but I'm not thinking I want that! I want these blasted trees gone gone gone gone!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jami
Posted 2009-01-28 7:39 PM (#20190 - in reply to #20185)
Subject: RE: Murder, she wrote!!

Expert

Sara-

This is what we use in Iowa for control of trees that we don't want to grow here. Check it out...I'm not sure it is legal in Texas, but I'm thinking it may be. You can probably get some from a Yard Care Company for your own use. You won't need very much, because you can just paint an open wound on the brush/tree that you don't want. We use it full strength here, for a "for sure kill" (probably not legal that way, but it kills it!)

Jami

http://www.dowagro.com/PublishedLiterature/dh_003a/0901b8038003a6ee.pdf?filepath=ivm/pdfs/noreg/010-50300.pdf&fromPage=GetDoc

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software