Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass - - its about learning to dance in the rain." Unknown Author
- (Added by: nawma)

Fool's Puzzle - Ch.'s 6-10
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Quilt and Needle Projects -> Benni Harper Mystery Book ClubMessage format

Jess
Posted 2008-05-24 11:16 PM (#9533)
Subject: Fool's Puzzle - Ch.'s 6-10

Expert

Post comments about Chapters 6-10 of Fool's Puzzle here.

WARNING: Don't read this before you have read these Chapters, this thread contains SPOILERS!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jennifer
Posted 2008-06-07 10:57 PM (#10100 - in reply to #9533)
Subject: RE: Fool's Puzzle - Ch.'s 6-10

Veteran

Benni has to go to the police station for fingerprints, and this is what she is thinking:  "Techno-cynic that I was, I worried my fingerprints would show up in a computer somewhere with the information that they were found at some liquor store crime scene in Modesto."

Rick and I had to have our fingerprints sent off to the FBI for our adoption last week.  This afternoon I was telling him and Nawma that I was worried that my prints would show up in a computer for an unsolved crime.  Glad to know I'm not the only crazy person in the world!!!!

scrapatches
Posted 2008-06-11 12:36 PM (#10329 - in reply to #9533)

Expert

Jennifer ... you are right ... one does wonder what might happen with one's fingerprints ... or DNA ... in the national database

The part where Benni left the money in the draw instead of putting it in a safer place ... like a safe or a locked cabinet in her office or something ... when she knew all those people were going to be in and out of the museum that night ... kind of bothered me a little. It did not seem like the smartest thing to do ...

Pat
nawma
Posted 2008-06-26 11:38 AM (#11185 - in reply to #10329)

Expert

As the plot thickens in Benni's mystery I am definitely looking forward most to her interaction with Chief Ortiz. I can almost feel sparks shooting between them when they talk/banter.

Connie

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software