Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ‎'Fabric is everything. Often I tell my pattern makers, "Just listen to the material. What is it going to say? Just wait. Probably the material will tell you something."' - Yohji Yamamoto designer
- (Added by: laura)

Sticky A Note about the Chat Room
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   The Quilt and Needle Projects -> Quilting Games in the Chat RoomMessage format

Jess
Posted 2008-04-04 2:38 PM (#7652)
Subject: A Note about the Chat Room

Expert

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to write a little note about how our chat room works.

It is live and in real time, but it is not completely seamless. That is, when we are playing games with 10-15 users and everyone is typing and hitting enter at the same time... well, we all have different internet speeds and we are spread out all over the world, so the answers will NOT come up in the same order on everyone's screen. For example, we have noticed that our UK friends get a different order than we do in the US, and so forth. Therefore, it is important that we all agree to follow the order of events as they occur on the hostesses screen.

We want the games to be an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. We hope you all come and play!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software