Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels
- (Added by: Jami)

"OH MY STARS" Available in the Quilt & Needle Store!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   What's New at The Quilt and Needle -> New Patterns, Quilts, Notions, and GiftsMessage format

misisipimenace
Posted 2013-09-23 10:35 PM (#76805)
Subject: "OH MY STARS" Available in the Quilt & Needle Store!

Expert

"Oh My Stars" is a stunning, traditionally inspired design that creates an illusion of “stretched” or “sliding” stars to give this quilt a fresh look.  Jessica breaks down the pattern into easy sections so the sewing process is not overwhelming, and she has included several new “Awesome Tips” to help you along. Advice is also given on choosing alternate fabrics to create your own, unique quilt.

Take advantage of introductory special pricing (for the Digital Download pattern only) and get your own "Oh My Stars" at 20% discount through Midnight, Tuesday, September 24! 

Order your Digital Download "Oh My Stars" here (remember!  20% introductory special pricing applies through Midnight 9/24!)

Order your Paper Pattern "Oh My Stars" here (sorry, introductory special pricing does not apply to the paper pattern)

(new version Squares OMS Small.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments new version Squares OMS Small.png (141KB - 182 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software