Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing. - Oscar Wilde
- (Added by: logcabin1961)

orphan blocks
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Forum Help and GuidelinesMessage format

fromzstore
Posted 2013-03-15 8:07 PM (#74796)
Subject: orphan blocks

New user

is there a place on this forum to place request for orphan blocks i belong to a newly formed quilt guild and we have taken on the project of making quilts for chemo patients at a local cancer center I am in the search for orphan blocks that we could turn into beautiful quilts for these chemo patients they see about 1000 patients a year and we took 40 quilts the first round in dec and they are all gone and we are trying to get quilts to them about every other month but we need other peoples help with this the response that we have gotten from the nurses doctors and patients are just overwhelming any help would be appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
misisipimenace
Posted 2013-03-28 10:50 AM (#75100 - in reply to #74796)
Subject: RE: orphan blocks

Expert

hi, linda!  sounds like a wonderful cause! and welcome to the Q&N i am cindy, jess' virtual assistant and forum administrator.

there is not a "specific" area on this forum for requesting orphan blocks, so where you've posted this is just fine   

if anyone sees this and has orphan blocks that they would like to donate, please PM linda, a/k/a fromzstore, so y'all can exchange contact info, etc. etc.

best wishes on your venture, linda!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software