Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Find Your Passion - me
- (Added by: Pati)

Sew-a-thon Weekend!!!
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Member led Projects -> Member led Challenges and Quilt-a-LongsMessage format

Quilt Mama
Posted 2012-03-12 2:02 PM (#67441 - in reply to #67310)
Subject: Re: Sew-a-thon Weekend!!!

Elite Veteran

Tricia--I made the mistake of not drawing and coloring this before I forged ahead like a bull in a china cabinet. Paid for it with all the ripping I had to do.

Denise--Thanks for the comments and welcome back. Love the perky softness the green adds to your Day & Night quilt..

Edited by Quilt Mama 2012-03-12 2:03 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
SallyC
Posted 2012-03-12 7:37 PM (#67456 - in reply to #67310)

Expert

Wonderful eye candy here!! Only thing I accomplished this weekend is around 50 or so hourglass blocks from the left-overs from my Hearts and Gizzards (had to decide whether to do hourglass blocks or cut some more pieces and make Hope of Heartford pieces-- just sewing together the split trianges won!) Also spent a bunch of time fusing chunks of fabric in prep for the Accuquilt class-just guessing on what I might need--used up all my fusible and also tucked in a bunch of Stonehenge and batik fat quarter--cuz you just never know. I also prepped a McKenna Ryan pattern that I'm going to finish at Bucket List on Wednesday (This Otter Be Fun, from Lake Forest)
ThreadsMA
Posted 2012-03-12 11:22 PM (#67461 - in reply to #67310)

Veteran

I enjoyed the sew a thon weekend. Eye candy is wonderful. Played with 40 blocks for the back of the colorsplash trip around the world quilt I am working on for my daughter. ( I decided to go through my Christmas fabric stash to use for the back. Each block is one rectangle and three squares. ) Doing 5 blocks across and 8 rows down. Laid them out on the living room floor, very scrappy. Over the weekend was able to get 4 rowssewn together. Went to work Saturday night and Sunday day. One of these days I will learn how to get pictures onto the computer.

Lynn
ohiorose53
Posted 2012-03-13 10:39 AM (#67480 - in reply to #67461)

Extreme Veteran

Well, I did not accomplish very much at all. Came down with something that just left me feeling lethargic for a day and a half. Feeling better so will try to make up for lost ground tody and tomorrow.

Lots of pretty pictures. Looking forward to the next shindig? Maybe I will have some pictures to share.

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software