Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with." -- Mark Twain
- (Added by: nawma)

Having A Quilty UFO Weekend Bee.....
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Member led Projects -> Member led Challenges and Quilt-a-LongsMessage format

Brn2sew
Posted 2012-01-08 4:31 PM (#65899 - in reply to #65873)
Subject: Re: Having A Quilty UFO Weekend Bee.....

Expert

Beautimous eye candy gals.  Thanks.
I got stalled with finishing up UFO's by finishing up Christmas.  DH and I finally delivered the last of the Christmas presents yesterday (over 100 miles on the car!)  He also took out our lovely Christmas tree, so had to get out the vac and take care of those needles.  Figured, why put it back in the closet - and just finished the rest of the house.  Got out the mop and did up the kitchen and bathroom floors, etc., etc.  I'm pooped.  Wish I had a little of the energy Wendy and Denise display.  WOWZER what a lot of fabric, Denise, and good prices too!    I remember that store and am drooling with envy.    Closest fabric store is 50 miles from here.  SHEESE!  DH says "That's a good thing!"
Ok, maybe I'll start pinning the next baby quilt onto the frame.  Good luck everyone getting some more of your UFO's to the finish line.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Wendy MI
Posted 2012-01-08 7:07 PM (#65904 - in reply to #65899)

Extreme Veteran

Yeah, I got something finished . I posted it in Jan. finishes. I found several black pieces of fabric while looking for something else, but none of them seem right for the binding on the quilt with black background. I did find all (except a tan) the fabrics I need to make the log cabin blocks to finish up another quilt top so that is on the agenda for tomorrow. Sure feels good to finish some things up.

That was a fun week-end, Tricia, thanks

Wendy
misisipimenace
Posted 2012-01-09 9:52 AM (#65912 - in reply to #65904)

Expert

whooohoooo i did get dorian's baby quilt pieced - you'll have to look here to see and i did get my block for gerda's grandson's quilt made and you can see it here, scroll down a bit.   not much sewing this weekend i'm afraid, kept getting interrupted LOL but that is par for the course around here

donna, your RRCB is gorgeous!  i'm not sure i will ever make that one altho i have saved the steps - now that Orca Bay is looking mighty fine!

tricia, your projects look great too!!!  i believe i have that tabletopper pattern thanks for hosting the weekend, it was great and something we need to do more often this year!!

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software