Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
The Quilt and Needle Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ‎'Fabric is everything. Often I tell my pattern makers, "Just listen to the material. What is it going to say? Just wait. Probably the material will tell you something."' - Yohji Yamamoto designer
- (Added by: laura)

Family History Challenge
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Member led Projects -> Member led Challenges and Quilt-a-LongsMessage format

Nola
Posted 2008-03-26 8:15 AM (#7053 - in reply to #7051)
Subject: Re: Family History Challenge

Elite Veteran

Hey, Jenn - you know I've just been kidding', doncha?  I have a rather weird warped sense of humor and sometimes it gets me in trouble!  Didn't mean to hassle you about this - I know you've been busy.  So if I seemed to be nagging, please forgive me -  - - - -

Hugs,
Nola

Top of the page Bottom of the page
JennB
Posted 2008-03-26 8:48 AM (#7060 - in reply to #4921)

Expert

oh no no not at all :) I've been frustrated with myself last few days because I wake up with all these grand plans of getting stuff done and...well...we all know how well that usually works out! hehe I have a pretty warped sense of humor as well so its all good
Nola
Posted 2008-03-26 9:01 AM (#7064 - in reply to #7060)

Elite Veteran

I know what you mean, Jenn!  My plans for the day ALWAYS go wrong!  Part of it is due to my hubby's messed up work schedule - I never know anymore what days he's working and when he's home - and when he's home there's always something he wants me to help with, or an errand to run, or something else to keep me from working on quilting.  This week he's doing the morning milking for a guy who's on vacation - so he gets up at 4 a.m., then when he comes home he wants to sleep - so I can't do anything noisy!  I think I'm going to start insisting that he go over to the other house (where DD lived) and sleep over there during the day.  Either that, or I'll lug my DD's sewing machine down from upstairs and start doing my sewing at the old house! 

Today is already messed up because I have to go grocery shopping - we're out of everything from bread to lunch meat!  Tomorrow will be a disaster because I have to go to Goshen, Indiana with him - he has to go up there to pick up baby chicks for the Research Farm, and wants me to go along as a navigator.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Hugs,

Nola

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software